EPIC BEACH DAYs 2018
July 28, August 4, August 18, August 25, September 8, september 22
We’re taking our surfing skills to the beach for our fourth annual Epic Beach Day surfing retreats! Our Epic Beach Days are one-day getaways in Long Beach, NY full of fitness, surfing, adventure and fun!
* Special Epic Beach Day Package Price: $120 (Value: $175+)
* You must sign up 24 hours before each Epic Beach Day to guarantee your spot.
If it's within 24 hours of the Epic Beach Day, but you want to go, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll see what we can do!
- 1.25 hour group surf lesson with all equipment, exclusively for our SURFSET NYC group. Meet in Long Beach by 11:30 am (on Sept. 8) and 12:30 pm (on Sept. 22).
- Beach lunch with pizza and beverages
- Voucher for a single SURFSET NYC group class (exp. 60 days from purchase date)
- SURFSET NYC gift bag
- 10% off all additional Epic Beach Day purchases this year!
- $10 off a future surf lesson or adult surf camp (single day option) at Skudin Surf
*NEW FOR 2018* Non-Surfing Epic Beach Day Package: $50
If you are not able to do the surfing portion of the Epic Beach Day, you can still have all the beach fun without getting in the ocean. We're offering a non-surfing Epic Beach Day package that includes everything listed above except the surf lesson. Purchase your Non-Surf Epic Beach Day Package below and then e-mail email@example.com to let him know which date you would like to attend.
TRANSPORTATION & BEACH PASS:
Take the LIRR to Long Beach. Skudin Surf is a short walk to the beach. LIRR offers a "Getaway Package" for $26.25 from Penn Station, including R/T train ticket and beach pass.
If you do not bundle your beach pass with your train ticket, you can purchase an individual beach pass at Long Beach for $15.
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS:
By registering for an Epic Beach Day, you give SURFSET NYC permission to include you in the photo/video album for each surfing retreat and on social media.
EPIC BEACH DAY PACKAGE is refundable only if the event is cancelled due to inclement weather or rough conditions. Determination will be made by Skudin Surf, and SURFSET NYC will email all participants if the event is cancelled. No guarantees can be made if or when the event is canceled.